Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sleepless Nights

So, is this what life in blogland is like? Awake half the night as ideas come to you that you just feel you have to blog about? Anyway...more to come this evening (even with pictures!). But notice some of the new features on the right. "Last Night's Dinner" is a place for me to catalog how we eat at home in general. I often get questions from people after cooking a big gourmet meal that are along the lines of "Is this how you eat every night?" Well, the answer is a resounding "NO" and this little column should but some of those notions to rest. The "To Be Whisked Up" list is food ideas that come to me that I will make sometime...hopefully sometime soon. The "On the Needles" is my current knitting projects. I think you'll come to realize that my WIP:FO ratio is pretty high...oh well...as long as I'm having fun, right?