Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Knitting Riddle #1

Question: What happens when you are knitting at work over lunch and you realize you forgot your stitch markers?

Answer: Paper Clips!



I've also found paper clips to serve other knitting purposes as well...they can help pick up dropped stitches if you don't have a crochet hook small enough. Or, if (hypothtically of course...this would never actually happen) you discover that you some how picked up an extra stitch, but you're not sure where, and you want to k2tog to fix it, you can use the paper clip to mark where you should do that so you remember next time around...

On another note, I aplogize for my lack of blogginess...it's amazing how life can just take off on you. I'll try to be better, but no promises, since my Harry Potter 7 came yesterday!